- A male in his 60s from Doña Ana County. The individual was hospitalized.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 4,416. State officials said one death previously reported was later determined not to be COVID-19 related and was removed from the total.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 609 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Wednesday, New Mexico has reported a total of 212,577 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 207 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 20 new cases in Chaves County
- 6 new cases in Cibola County
- 15 new cases in Curry County
- 1 new case in De Baca County
- 37 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 40 new cases in Eddy County
- 7 new cases in Grant County
- 1 new case in Guadalupe County
- 12 new cases in Hidalgo County
- 25 new cases in Lea County
- 7 new cases in Lincoln County
- 4 new cases in Los Alamos County
- 6 new cases in Luna County
- 34 new cases in McKinley County
- 1 new case in Mora County
- 32 new cases in Otero County
- 10 new cases in Quay County
- 9 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 10 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 39 new cases in Sandoval County
- 22 new cases in San Juan County
- 5 new cases in San Miguel County
- 12 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 4 new cases in Sierra County
- 1 new case in Socorro County
- 1 new case in Taos County
- 2 new cases in Torrance County
- 2 new cases in Union County
- 36 new cases in Valencia County
- 1 new case among individuals held by federal agencies at the Torrance County Detention Facility
The state reported that 187 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Wednesday, there are 197,192 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the NMDOH.